Our clients rely on us to meet their aggressive schedules and deadlines. Whether it's a small stainless pipe spool or fitting to a complex stainless steel piping system, Shaw Stainless gets the job done. Our facilities have the ability to handle stainless pipe and tube up to 72" diameter in all schedules. Our highly-trained, professional welders work with stainless steel, nickel alloys, chromium molybdenum, carbon steel and many other alloys. Shaw Stainless & Alloy also specializes in seamless stainless steel pipe fabrication.
Shaw Stainless & Alloy manufactures/fabricates large diameter steel pipe and fittings up through 72 inch diameter for:
- Water Transmission Lines - Potable Water Supply
- Water Treatment - Plant Interior and Yard Process Piping
- Waste Water Treatment Plants - Plant Interior and Yard Process Piping
- Raw Water Intake - With Stainless Steel Air Burst
- Pumping Stations - Suction/Discharge/By-pass
Generally, stainless pipe and fittings are manufactured to AWWA standards - shop applied coatings and linings are applied in accordance with AWWA standards. Some of the most common standards used for carbon and stainless steel are as follows:
- AWWA C200 Steel Water Pipe - 6" and Larger
- AWWA C205 Cement Mortar Lining and Coating for Steel Water Pipe 4" and Larger - Shop Applied
- AWWA C207 Steel Pipe Flanges for Waterworks Service - Sizes 3" through 72"
- AWWA C208 Dimensions for Fabricated Steel Water Pipe Fittings
- AWWA C209 Cold-Applied Tape Coatings for the Exterior of Special Sections, Connections, and Fittings for Steel Water Pipelines
- AWWA C210 Liquid Epoxy Coating Systems for the Interior and Exterior of Steel Water Pipelines
- AWWA C214 Tape Coatings Systems for the Exterior of Steel Water Pipelines