Founded in 1979, Stainless & Alloy Piping was originally a wholesale distribution business specializing in stainless steel pipe, valves, and fittings. In 2002, the business located in Marietta, GA and Albany, GA was acquired by the present ownership Shaw Stainless, and focused on distribution and value-added processing of stainless steel materials. In 2005, a processing and fabrication center was added to meet our customers’ needs for high-quality fabricated stainless steel products. Sustained growth contributed to double the size of the original facility in 2007. In 2009, the company reached its goals of ten times growth since acquisition. At this point, continued demand for Shaw Stainless quality products and capabilities warranted purchasing an additional 30,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Marietta, GA. In 2010, our pipe fabrication division was added to meet the strict certifications required on many of today's piping systems.
Today, as a major importer, manufacturer, and processing center, Shaw Stainless & Alloy practices continuous improvements to ensure that we supply our customers with the highest level of quality stainless steel products in the industry.
Achieve consistent and controlled growth, and thrive with our vendors and customers.
• Achieve consistent and controlled growth, and thrive with our vendors and customers
• Provide design and support to include value added engineering, 3D design, CAD, Auto Desk, Nesting/CAD CAM.
• Enhance marketing efforts and invest capital to increase capacity as required.
• Offer a wide range of products and capabilities to provide customers with a "One Stop Shop" and a well diversified organization.
• Offer a strong management team to provide strategic direction and unsurpassed customer service to meet the changing and expanding needs of our customers.
FSC: 9510, 9515, 9520, 4710
NGIP: 57007, 57024, 57025, 57054, 57064, 57084, 57090,
65877, 65894, 65924, 65933, 65927, 65936, 65940,
65950, 65965, 65980, 65984, 65987